Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just marking my spot

Friday, I ran 5 miles. I didn't have anything in mind other than to complete 5 miles. Nice and easy. Used the old Brooks Adrenalines and they weren't too bad. They have way too many miles on them and I started to feel the pressure build up in my left arch. Another mile or two and I would've had a large blister. Good enough.

Total for the week = 12.5 miles (over 3 runs)

Ran Sunday for 2.5 miles. Easy run. At about 2 miles, I stopped when I saw an otter in Lake Highland. It was just as curious about me as I towards it. It jumped out of the water and perched itself onto a concrete wall for a few seconds until I figured out that it was watching me. Once I made eye contact, it darted back into the water and took off. That always makes for a good day.

So far this week = 2.5 miles

No comments: