Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ran 2 more times this past week

OK. On Tuesday, I set out to run 3 miles. I started around Lake Eola and got about 2/3 a lap and then began walking. When I got around a 1 lap, I started running again. I then finished up 2 more laps non-stop. So I did 3 miles. The first one with the walking took 13 minutes. The second lap I did in 7:50 and the third took 8:00 even. Not bad for not running in a while.

I went to the gym and did a short workout. 1 set each of decline bench press, leg press, tricep extensions (overhead), and calf raises. Did some hamstring stretching and strengthening and about 15 minutes of just ab work. Then, to top it all off, I got on the treadmill and ran another 1.5 miles. In total, I did 4.5 miles on Tuesday.

On Thursday, I wanted to repeat my workout. Didn't quite happen.

I didn't even try keeping track of my time. I did about 2.5 miles and then did some lifting at the gym. 1 set each of lat pulls, bicep curls, hamstring curls, and lower back. The lower back exercise was using a machine similar to a situp station. Then, I continued with my hamstring stretching and strengthening exercises, 6 inch leg lifts and medicine ball twists.

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep track of how much I was smoking these days, so my formula may be out the window. Too much to think about.

I will say this, though, my smoke session after a workout is great!

No comments: